Wednesday, June 29, 2011

True Color Eyeshadow Quad


True Color Eyeshadow Quad
Creamy smooth powder blends to a silk velvet finish in luxurious living color. Shade. contour and highlight, all-in-one! Color last up to 12 hours. It's regular price is 399.00
It comes in different form:
    Purple Haze (Lilac, Purple, Black ice & Amethyst)
    Romantic (White Gold, Minty, Metal Rose & Chocolate)
    Sandy Corals (Vanilla, Pearly peach, Chocolate Suede & Sandy Copper)

According to jodee900 of reviews.avon.com "i bought the purple haze quad hoping the colours would be vibrant.i was amazed&i am so in love with these eyeshadows.my girlfriend loves the way my eyes look.i would so recommend this to anyone."

erica1483 said that "I purchased the smokey eyes quad. I really liked the colors. They are very pretty. However, I agree with a lot of the other reviewers who are saying that the shadow is too dry. To remedy this, all I did was put a TINY amount of moisturizer or Magix face perfector on my eyeshadow brush before dipping into the shadow. This made the color very noticeable. I only did this for the lighter colors. It turned out very beautiful and I even have medium toned skin. Try it for yourself."

Typhoonchick said "I've tried AVON eyeshadows before and have always been pleased with their quality. I purchased TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Quad in Smoky Eye. They are very easy to apply and feel very smooth on your skin but I do wish the color itself was brighter and more intense therefore the name "Smoky eye" to my opinion is a bit misleading. Bottom line: if you're looking for a set of suddle eye shadows for everyday wear these would be perfect; but if you need to create a real "smoky eye" for a date night out or prefer more defined eye makeup for daytime - I would suggest going with something else."

No comments:

Post a Comment